Hello friends! I'm not really sure how to start this post because there is a lot of thought that has gone into it over the last week or so. I started New World, New You as a creative outlet to share my college experience with family and friends when I was a first-day freshman excited but nervous about a new experience. Due to inspiration from fashion blogs, college blogs, and the internet, it evolved more into a lifestyle blog that I renamed and recreated into My State of Sunshine. I had no idea that it would be one of the most fun hobbies that I would engage in whether going through sorority rush, working at summer camp, or just visiting coffee shops and restaurants in Miami.
Now, two years later, I am a rising junior in college and a very different person from the college freshman who had so much enthusiasm for classes, dorm decorations, and student activities. While I am still excited about being a junior and looking forward to being more involved on campus, I have had so much fun working on the blog and contributing to its success. Sadly, though, today will be my last time posting. I have changed a lot over the last two years, and originally I planned to continue writing until I graduated college or entered the "real world." However, I am not going to continue with the blog. I have loved every minute, trying to come up with posts, ideas, and more.
Who knows, maybe you will see me blogging sometime in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment