I am on my first break of the summer from camp and it feels amazing. Not just because I am off but because when I get back to camp I know that I am going to have an incredible summer once I get back. Not only do I have great co-counselors, my head counselor is phenomenal, I am the senior counselor in charge, and the SAILING staff is the best group of girls I could ask for. Today I got my session assignment, working with the young girls on small sailboats, and I am ecstatic. We have been working hard getting the activity ready and training on the small and big boats so that the campers can have fun and learn to do what we love. So you could say thus far that I am having a great time and am looking forward to the rest of the summer...yay summer! Have a good weekend and I'll be back once the little ones (a.k.a. my starter campers) arrive next week!
 |
| N-E-U-S-E the place to be is by the sea, the Neuse, the Neuse, the Neuse is on fire! |
No comments:
Post a Comment