Today is my first day off of the summer, and I am pleased to say that First Session at Seafarer is going well. Even though I am definitely having a good time, it is nice to spend the day relaxing with some family. It has been pretty rainy and cold at nights recently so the beach was definitely not the place to be today. Regardless, breaks are always nice and a good way to recharge for the upcoming busy week!
Life in photos right now:
 |
| As if I need another reason to explain why this girl is my best friend, we were "twinning" at the annual SeaGull-Seafarer staff picnic! |
 |
| Cabin 4 1st Session Counselor Team at the staff picnic! |
 |
| Cabin 4 does Opening Day of 1st Session 2013 with our amazing CILT! |
It's summertime and the living is fun right now. I am looking forward to the next 3 weeks with my campers and co-counselors and cannot wait for even more fun this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment