Then after the game this weekend I managed to keep myself busy while still having a great time. Zoe, Megan and I (in order in the picture above, respectively) went to get our nails done yesterday morning at a nearby nail place. Then I paid a visit to my big's apartment (which she finally finished decorating-yay!) for Shake Shack and catch-up time. Zoe and I ran errands after my visit with Blakely before grabbing dinner with some friends down the hall and movie night. I saw Step Up for the first time while learning how to make my own tie blanket. After collapsing in bed around midnight, Zoe and I went to Starbucks to study for a few hours this morning and we are back in our beds with mac and cheese, our new blankets, and more reading material. Thank goodness tomorrow is Labor Day with more free time to chill! It is definitely going to be an amazing week, and I am so excited for football next weekend when the GATORS make their way to HURRICANE territory. The game is already sold out and I cannot wait for what will be the game of the season.
Have a great weekend, and I'll be back to regular blogging soon. As for now, peace out from Hurricane Territory. We have some more damage coming in the meantime.

No comments:
Post a Comment