This weekend I did things a little differently. On Friday after my first Psychology exam, I packed up my car and left Miami for a few days to see my mom, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins for a weekend getaway. It was the perfect mini-vacation especially in between two particularly stressful weeks. I had a blast shopping, shooting rocket balloons and cars with my cousins, and spending time with my family who I don't get to see that often. A highlight of the weekend was watching the Olympics Opening Ceremonies in my new 'Merica shirt with my cousins and watching them cheer the USA team as they entered the arena!
I love my little cousins so much and they think I'm pretty cool, considering I am 10 and 14 years older than them, respectively. I am the cool, BIG cousin and I love them so much. I hope y'all had a great weekend and promise to be back to regular posting very soon!
I just found your blog and I love it! Awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://project-wellness.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! It's great to hear from fellow bloggers!
Delete