Language Translation

Sunday, February 23, 2014

we are family.

It's been a week full of secrets, telling lies, giving fake clues, attending frat philanthropies, writing papers, going to class, staying up way too late, and stalking too many people on social media.  But it's been one of the most fun weeks that I could have asked for in my time here at the University of Miami.  Here is why:

First of all, we got third in Beta Blast, a major frat philanthropy.  I had a blast with all of my sisters at the two-night event and ended up with a really nice tank top.  But something that made it extra special was getting to finally take a "panhell love" picture with my panhell big who was a rho gamma during this past spring recruitment!  We had been waiting to do it for weeks.


Something else that made this week special was getting to be a secret sister during Kappa's big-little week.  Bringing the gifts to the suite everyday was nothing compared to seeing all of the littles' reactions and posts on social media.  On Friday I revealed myself to the not one, but TWO littles who I am so privileged to be a big for.  They are my twittles, "twin littles," and I am so excited to have them join our Kappa family.


This week it is Greek Week, meaning that we are only two weeks out from spring break, and I could not be more excited.  This has definitely been one of my best semesters yet, and I cannot wait for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment