Language Translation

Thursday, December 12, 2013

because it's finals.

I am sitting in Starbucks with a peppermint mocha frappuccino light to my right and my favorite bag loaded with textbooks and school supplies to my left, and it is not the prettiest of days here in Miami.  Which is why I'm spending it inside.  Supposedly rain and productive environments make the best studying conditions, and even though it's not raining, it looks like it will.  With my finals not starting until Tuesday but my awesome head start on a final project resulting in less stress, I am able to breathe a little better than some of my classmates who are currently head-over-heels in studying.

Because it is finals, I filled out this Blogmopolitan quiz because I can.  I have the time, and I am not going to spend hours on hours trying to cram my brain with information.  Because quite honestly that's not how I study best, and it is just better to be well-rested and relaxed than stressed.  So because it's finals I'm going to blog and go to the gym (maybe even more than once a day) and eat real food and do what I want.  And the studying and work can happen in its chunks.  But I've been working hard all semester and know exactly what I need to do so I'm not too concerned.  It's not that I don't care, it's just that I care more about my personal health and sanity, which when both are good, I know that I will do well.  So here's how I spent a study break last night:


Today I've made a realistic study plan that I know I am going to stick to because I can.  The motivation is high right now and I'm going home in 6 days.  Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment