Top Left (January-March)
Bid Day 2013 when I found my new home at Kappa Kapppa Gamma.
My first time in South Beach with some of my sisters.
My first social event, the "When I Grow Up"mixer with Lamba Chi.
Making new friends with sisters in the Kappa suite.
Big-Little reveal when I opened up the box to find one of my best friends.
Winning 3rd place in Greek Week.
Top Right (April to June)
PC 13 initiation.
Paddle reveal with my Kappa family.
The Taylor Swift concert with my big and one of my closest friends.
Spring Formal with my sisters.
Matching with my best friend at the meet-the-staff camp picnic.
Opening Day of 1st Session, my first one ever as a senior in charge.
Bottom Left (July to September)
Zebra skirt fun times with my second session co-counselors.
Winning the 2nd Session Honor Cabin Award.
Sophomore year move-in day with my parents.
Beating the Florida Gators and handing them their first loss of the season.
Fall informal recruitment with my sisters.
Visiting my cousins for a weekend.
Bottom Right (October to December)
Fall big-little reveal and welcoming my twin to the family.
Panhellenic big-little reveal with my big and twin being 2 of the coolest people ever.
Being the Homecoming chair when we won outstanding parade float.
CANESdm 2013. Need I say more?
Fall semi-formal with my sisters.
Family adventures in Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan.
Can't get much better than that...I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring. Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment