Language Translation

Monday, December 2, 2013

in all kinds of weather.

As of yesterday it is officially December.  What?  The year has literally flown by so fast that I can't believe how much has happened in the last 11 months.  Just this week alone I have so much work due and semiformal on Friday night.  Next week is the last 2 days of classes, a reading day, and finals.  And two weeks from Wednesday I will be heading back home for winter break.  Unfortunately I got stuck with a final on the last day of finals week so I'll be sticking around here for a while.  And winter break is unluckily short this year because it starts so late and I have to come back early for sorority recruitment.  But the two-week break will be just as fun, if not more, as last year and there is so much to look forward to.  By the end of this month, I will get to experience all types of weather, from the warm Miami to really, really cold during break.  And in keeping with my normal "wonderful time of the year" tradition, here is a little holiday quote to put you in this wonderful December mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment