Last night we had our fall semiformal as the final social event of the semester. It was at a local luxury bowling alley and dinner lounge, probably one of the coolest venues I will ever go to. We had the whole back room reserved which included a dance floor, booths, a bar with TVs, a dinner buffet, and of course bowling. I had the best time with my sisters both before and during the event. Everyone looked beautiful in their dresses, and it was just so enjoyable to be with them. Yet another reminder why I love our sisterhood so much-we work together all year and this is a way for us to celebrate a semester of accomplishments!
Now it's time to hit the books again for that time of the semester again...to break out the sweats and sticky notes, study groups and such. In the wise words of Ellie Goulding, anything can happen.




No comments:
Post a Comment