This week starts Homecoming, one of the biggest events of the entire school year, and I could not be more ecstatic. For the last month and a half, I have been working with my co-chair to get Kappa and our partner Kappa Sigma ready for the week's worth of festivities. Opening ceremonies is Wednesday and the FSU game on Saturday will officially kick off the week. The theme for the week is Dr. Seuss, and the entire student body is looking forward to participating.
This is one of my personal favorite quotes, and it is Dr. Seuss, which is even more fitting with the theme of the week. And it just so happens to be one of my favorite Lilly patterns as well. In keeping with my typical reflective self, I stand out because I am enthusiastic, organized, and upbeat about what is going on at the moment. Why do []_[] stand out?
Here's to a little Dr. Seuss, some more Lilly Pulitzer, and an awesome time heading into what I know is going to be a (very) fun week.

No comments:
Post a Comment