Language Translation

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

colorful money.

While I was away at school, a store opened up not too far from my house called The Pink Nickel.  It is a locally owned women's clothing boutique that is organized by color, and every color of the rainbow that there is.  I went there with my mom last week and immediately fell in love with the store, their items, and the kind people working there.


We had some definite hits here, and it was hard to narrow down my favorites but I ended up getting three dresses and two tops that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear this summer and at school in the fall!  Here they are:






I love that these pieces are trendy but still cute and will fit in nicely with my wardrobe.  I especially love the open shoulder dress and top because it gives a different sort of appeal and look when wearing them.  I cannot wait to break them out this summer and school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment