Language Translation

Sunday, May 11, 2014

mother's day.

I got home from college on Wednesday afternoon and since then I have been in the midst of unpacking, reorganizing, and cleaning up my room.  While I am nearing the end of what seems like a forever endless project, I am taking a few seconds today to recognize my mom for Mother's Day.


From the day that she became a mom (on June 14, 1994) to now, I could not have asked for a better support system, friend, and role model.  I can now see why people say we look exactly alike, and I could not agree more.  She is the most amazing and beautiful mother both inside and out, and she is my role model and hero.  I am so glad that I got to spend the day with her today.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment