Language Translation

Thursday, May 15, 2014

madewell.

Jacksonville just opened a Madewell store.  I had never been to one before but my mom and I were out to lunch and shopping at the local outdoor mall earlier this week when I saw it from a distance and thought we should check it out.  That decision in itself was a great idea because the store is very traditional with women's tops, jeans, and dresses in nice colors and material.  Since my sorority just changed to a new dress code for chapter meetings I have made it a priority to update my closet with some nicer dresses.  Not just for chapter, but there are occasionally events here and there that I am scrambling to find the perfect dress.  I found two cute ones that I know I am going to wear and use this summer and at school in the fall, especially for chapter and events:
Mercado Shiftdress in After Dusk 
Keynote Dress in Red Snapper
Not only were they great purchases, but my whole experience was even better when the sales rep told me that because they are a sub-branch of J Crew, they offer a 15% discount for college students.  I was thrilled.  There are definitely some perks to being a college student, and this is one of them.  Overall, it was a great shopping experience and I look forward to many more there.


Last but not least, can we just appreciate the view from the front of our restaurant this afternoon?  There really is nothing quite like Florida in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment