Quite honestly, looking back I would not change a thing. If first semester was great, then second semester was perfect. Yesterday I finished all of my work in English and Nutrition and today I finish Human Development. The semester has flown by, and in just less than two weeks I will be in the back seat of my car on the way back home. Summer is coming faster than ever and while it is sad to say good-bye, I am ready for a break. In order to show you how amazing the semester has been, play my new favorite song below and scroll through the pictures that contain some of my most favorite memories:
The most perfect way to start my semester. I loved KKG from the first day of recruitment and in the days before, and I felt so lucky to be part of such an amazing sisterhood.
BID DAY Excitement! I figured out that this is actually me being rushed to, and quite honestly, it was the most exhilarating ten seconds of my life.
The most amazing and perfect pledge class a girl could want.
First time in South Beach with the girls who became my best friends.
That one time when we beat #1 ranked Duke and everyone stormed the court. Perfection, my friends. That is all.
The night that I bonded with Alison over baking brownies and the Kappa Rap. We have been great friends ever since.
The first mixer that my pledge class got to experience: When I Grow Up with LXA! It was such a fun night and I cannot wait for more next year. I'll never forget going to late night dining afterwards and pigging out on chicken fingers, french fries, and ice cream...we danced off the calories, right?
SportsFest 2013! Even though Hecht did not win, it was fun to participate in a University of Miami tradition, especially as a team captain for my floor. MT7 Generals Forever!
Just a little glimpse into my amazing surprises during Big/Little Week 2013. I was completely shocked when I saw this because I actually had no idea my big was actually going to come.
So So So Happy that Blakely is my big!!! Forever Bid Day buddies and Owl Pals. Not only is she my sister but one of my best friends as well.
Sisterhood Masquerade Dinner Event! I love any excuse to wear a pretty dress and heels.
Greek Week 2013! SO proud of my sisters and team for winning 3rd place overall for the week and raising so much money for United Cerebral Palsy.
'twas a wonderful spring break indeed.
ACC Regular Season and Tournament Champions. Need I say more?
Sigma Chi Derby Days 2013, where we placed 3rd overall and won the pageant!
The most perfect GrandBig in the world. I love Shannon so much.
Aspire to Be PC 2013 the night before initiation at our sleepover. Priceless memories came as a result of that night including but not limited to Never Have I Ever, crafting, Cards Against Humanity, watching Friends, and definitely NOT sleeping.
Officially a sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma. I loved all of my presents during the Inspiration Period and the letters from my big.
How could we forget the Taylor Swift concert? I think it was where my big and I bonded the most over songs that I actually had no idea that she liked.
Paddle Reveal with my family. Love the BBB so much.
Formal Formal Formal!!!
Sisters make for the most amazing friends. Such an amazing night and I loved every single minute.
I cannot believe that it is time to get into that study grind and packing mode. Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment