I have been so swamped with work this week (again-and it's only Tuesday!) that I forgot to share pictures from formal this past weekend! Sapphire Ball, as we call it, was so so so much fun. Like a prom for sorority life, we took lots of pictures, danced all night, and continued the fun into the early morning hours. It was definitely a night to remember and I already cannot wait for next year's event!
 |
| With Blakely and our two dates before going to formal. |
 |
| Louise, Hallie, Vero, Paola, Kara, and I definitely had a lot of fun dancing the entire night. |
 |
| With Alison and Shannon before getting on the bus to formal! |
 |
| Taking a break with Katie and her GBig Michelle. |
 |
| Special shout out to my pledge sister Claire! I have absolutely loved getting to know her over the last few months! |
It is so hard to believe that the semester is coming to a close. We had our last chapter meeting this weekend and my final floor dinner is Thursday night. While I am sad to say good-bye to my friends and sisters, I am excited to go back to camp soon and reunite with my other close friends. 2013 has been a year with so many great memories and I cannot wait to make some more in the coming weeks.
Keep having a great week, everyone!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment