This morning, I woke up at sunrise to get breakfast at Starbucks with a friend.
Even though it was earlier than I usually wake up, we enjoyed coffee drinks at the Starbucks across the street from school as an off-campus oasis.
Grande Mocha Light Frappuccinos are the perfect way to start off the day, and I already feel productive at 9am. While I have a fully free day to do whatever I want, it feels good knowing that I at least did something while (what feels like) the rest of school was still asleep:
1) Breakfast in a productive environment.
2) Finished my course evaluations.
3) Now I am off to the gym.
I can already tell that it is going to be a good day thanks to this little pleasure.
6 days until I am back at home.
31 days until camp.
Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments:
Post a Comment