Language Translation

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beginning of the End

Last night, we had our final floor meeting of the year to discuss finals week, moving out, and the check-out procedure.
It is hard to believe that just 9 months ago I moved into this temporary dorm home for orientation and I have now started to pack my belongings.


Final exams start today, and with a more productive atmosphere I think that I might begin to think about my math exam that is Monday.  In the meantime, I think that I will enjoy some free time today with one of my friends as we get pre-summer pedicures in an effort to get away from campus for a little bit.

The clock is ticking now, and I plan to make the most of every last minute here at the []_[] even if it involves studying for my final.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment