Workout: right now my favorite workout top is actually from Under Armour! It is thin and comfortable, especially on hot summer runs and pairs well with the seamless cami sports bra from Target. Combined with Nike shorts and free run sneakers, you are set for a good workout! Each of these items comes in many different colors so you can switch it up each time for variety.
Out and About: while a basic combination, there is also plenty of room for color and variety. I practically live in my J Crew v-neck t-shirts because they are so comfy and go with everything. And then I match one with a cute pair of J Crew chino shorts and some cute sandal flats to be ready for the day!
Sleep and Rest: not going to lie, I am [kind of] obsessed with my Spirit Football Jerseys. I have two, both pink, and one on the way (mint green!), and they are the most perfect shirts ever. Not only are they amazing sleeping shirts for chilly nights, but they are good to throw over tank tops after a workout session as well. They are perfectly oversized for comfort and are made of a thicker material between t-shirt and sweatshirt. Paired with cute sleep shorts, this combination is the best sleepwear in my opinion.
Accessories shown above: Tervis Tumbler, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Longchamp Le Pliage, and Rainbow Single Layer Widestrap Flip-Flops.

No comments:
Post a Comment