Language Translation

Friday, May 3, 2013

Final Escapades

Yesterday I went on an adventure with one of my upperclassman friends who is also best friends with my big and in another sorority on campus!
Even though we just ran errands and got lunch, we stole my big's car for a few hours (they share it) and blasted music the entire ride around Coral Gables.


And my beautiful big.  What else can I say about her besides the fact that we have our own final adventure tomorrow.
Even though we are just going to the storage unit to move in some stuff for the summer, it will be my last time riding in her car for a while considering that I am bringing my baby with me next year.

These final escapades and adventures are definitely the most perfect way to close out a fun school year and put me in a good mood going into preparations for my math final on Monday.

The end is fast approaching, and I can see this as I emptied out my closet bins yesterday morning and now have two suitcases packed up.  Every last second is so precious and I need to make the best of every single one of them.

If it were not for friends and sisters like these, where would we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment