Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Problems and Solutions
So last night I decided to try to figure out some new technical features for the blog because I felt that it was a little "dated" in terms of modern blogs. I updated the social media section, added Pinterest links to every photo, and added a new signature to the bottom of new posts! Unfortunately last night a kink in the system and my lack of know-how resulted in some technical difficulties that shut down NWNY for a little bit. But no worries, we are back up and running for the next few days until I head off to camp. While I do not plan to blog very much at camp, I promise to keep in touch with the internet world. And as we approach the 1 year birthday of NWNY, I plan to do my very best to keep readers and followers updates so that we can reach the most amount of followers and readers in a given time. So I am sorry for some of the PROBLEMS, but I have come up with SOLUTIONS to fix everything so no worries there. And to keep up the good mood, here is one of my favorite songs for you to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment