Little Wonders by Rob Thomas has quickly become one of my favorite songs in the last 4 days. I love its inspirational feel, positive message, and the feeling of goosebumps you get when it is over. It has definitely been my staple song in the last few days of Inspiration Week as we reach the final preparation steps to become Kappa sisters. Last night we began the first of our initiation ceremonies that continue tonight and Friday night as we get initiated first thing Saturday morning. This week has reminded me why I am so proud to be a Kappa. The love and support from my pledge sisters and the older sisters has been overwhelming, and I will be proud to call them my sisters so soon.
"My sisters remind me, by their very steadfastness, that truth, beauty, and goodness exist in the world, and that, no matter what there are and always be people loving people through thick and thin."
It is weeks like this one that remind me why I love to be inspired. For years I have wanted to be in a sorority and this week has just proved its reason to me even more.
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment