Language Translation

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Date Night

Tonight I am going on a double date with two of my closest friends.  We are going to get dinner downtown and see a popular show that has sold out arenas around the country.  And we will sing the songs from the show and take lots of pictures and video.  And dress up in cute outfits and cowboy boots.  And curl our hair.  And write song lyrics down our arms.  Why the extravagance you ask?  Because tonight is not just ANY date night, not just A good night out on the town with friends, but the single GREATEST night of spring semester 2013.  A night that I have been waiting for since November 11, 2011.  Tonight, my friends, we will be joining 20,000 of our closest friends to paint the town RED and see the magnificent TAYLOR SWIFT Red Tour concert at American Airlines Arena.


If you remember from November, I got these tickets during my English class after hearing about the concert a few weeks before.  Like always, we tried our best and got good seats in the building to hear hours of beautiful music performed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.  I promise to take lots of pictures, videos, and sound clips from the sold-out show.  Blakely, Steph, and I have been waiting forever to see this show and it turns out that we will know a lot of people there from Kappa!  I always get really excited when I see Taylor perform and cannot wait to see her for the fourth time (no shame, right?).  It is going to be a night that we will never forget and I will be spending all day waiting for the time to come when we leave!


I am REaDy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment