Language Translation

Thursday, April 11, 2013

State of Red


Last night I had the time of my life at the Taylor Swift concert downtown!












I would upload videos but I don't want you to lose hearing from the sound of our loud, obnoxious singing voices and screams whenever something exciting happened.  It was a loud-sold out-bright red colored-crowd gone crazy-country and pop music type of night.  Fourth time is definitely the charm, and I could not imagine better people to spend it with.  Tonight I am recovering from a very hoarse voice and lost hearing by crafting and going to bed early.  'Twas a night that I will never forget, and we will always keep on dancing like we're 22 in a state of grace where the holy land is red.  Though treacherous, I know all to well that you belong with me in a love story.  Get it?  Those are just a few of the songs that she sang last night (and haha I'm such a trickster)!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment