When I was about 1 and a half, my mom claims that she took the "best picture ever" of me in a little red coat running down the pathway in front of our first house. Apparently if she hadn't stopped to take the picture, I might have run head on into the street like the little busy bee that I was. Well, eighteen years later the little red coat has returned in a relatively new form. Yesterday I bought an adorable red peacoat from J Crew, a more modern and mature version of the little red coat that I wore as a little one. And I am obsessed. While I may not need it in Miami, it will be nice to have on vacations or when I love somewhere else when I am older. It is currently my new obsession, and I cannot wait to use it the rest of this week and over the holiday break.And in other news, I AM HOME! That's right, thank you University of Miami for giving us the entire week off this year for Thanksgiving. Last year I only had 4 days with my family but this is so much nicer and allows for an actual break from school.
A full week off of school, some actual cool weather, and a new winter coat...what could be better?
No comments:
Post a Comment