This has honestly been the best Homecoming Week that I have ever experienced from middle school until now. It only makes me love my school more, love my sisters more, and is a constant reminder of why I chose to come here in the first place. The people here are so incredible, talented, genuine, intelligent, motivated, kind, and thoughtful. They are my classmates, teachers, friends, role models, and wonderful sources of support. Homecoming Week never fails to bring everyone together as we come together for a common cause. This university is, has been, and will always be a major part of who I am. And I could not have asked for a better place to change my life.
 |
| "Somehow you'll escape all that waiting and staying. You'll find the bright places where Boom Bands are playing." |
 |
| "Step with care and great tact and remember that life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left." |
It is, has been, and always will be great to be a Miami Hurricane. Not just for four years, but for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment