Language Translation

Thursday, March 6, 2014

1:00 in the morning.

As I sit here writing this post, I can't help but remember this same time last year when I was hardcore studying for a midterm.  One year later I spent the night again in the library for 4 hours after 2 hours in the new silent study room, dinner at an on-campus restaurant with my littles, a club meeting, and back to the books.  My last midterm before spring break awaits me, and I feel prepared and ready to tackle it.  It's 1:00 in the morning right now, meaning that most of you have been asleep for some time now, but I have just downed a Coke Zero meaning that it may take a little more time than planned for me to fall asleep.  Perfect.  All the more studying time for me.  Once this midterm is over the day only gets better.  It's my first class and my second class was cancelled, meaning some extra free time.  Then it's 2 more classes before a Kappa potluck dinner and more spring break packing.  So much awaits me in the next 36 hours, and every hour just keeps getting better and better.


"Take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey." -Kristi Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment