Language Translation

Friday, March 21, 2014

much happiness, such love.

I am so proud to be the big of these two outstanding girls, and the aunt of my beautiful twin's little.  This weekend they will be initiated, and I am looking forward to being able to call each of them my sister.  There is a feeling of happiness and love in the air going into this weekend, and I could not be more excited for all that they are about to experience.





Our chapter is so lucky to have these outstanding girls in its 2014 spring pledge class, and Kappa Kappa Gamma is even luckier to soon be able to call them sisters.

"It's not just letters, parties, and good times.  It is a feeling that will never leave you as long as you live.  It is a responsibility and a duty to yourself and your sisters.  It is an eternal love."

No comments:

Post a Comment