Sometimes it's the little adventures that spark the most fun and meaningful memories. Weekends here are always fun; you just have to find the right stuff to do. Well this morning I went with one of my best friends, who happens to also be my future roommate, out to brunch at
Deli Lane Cafe & Tavern just behind a local mall. Probably one of the best meals I have had in a long time-whole wheat French toast made with egg whites, strawberries, and banana with my first cappuccino (yum!) while she munched on a sandwich made with Challah bread, havarti cheese, eggs, and ham. We then ventured over to the
Gables Farmers Market, which is on its last weekend as a local attraction. It was cool to be part of the city culture, exploring the stands with local produce and flowers, watching children at the petting zoo, and experiencing a typical Saturday morning/afternoon in Coral Gables. It made me feel more connected to the city, and as roommates next year, we agreed to come back to the market while it is still a popular attraction. It was a Saturday I'll never forget, and I was able to capture it in beautiful photos:
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment