Language Translation

Thursday, March 27, 2014

[sail]

Tonight we are having our second mixer of the semester with a different fraternity!  I am so excited because it will be my first time attending a mixer with my entire kappa family, and I am obsessed with the theme.  It is going to be a fun night to end the week, and I cannot wait to have fun with all of my sisters.  Here's what I'm wearing tonight:


I am going as a nautical female sailor!  I have so much anchor stuff from attending seafarer for many summers.  One thing I love about mixers is that you never really need to go outside and buy clothes that you will only wear once.  These are all things I have in my closet and just threw together for a cute look tonight.  Pics will be uploaded tomorrow night!

Have a great Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment