Language Translation

Sunday, March 23, 2014

check check.

As some of you may have noticed, I have retired the name New World, New You and my old domain name for a new name and site address.  I came up with My State of Sunshine after some consideration, including the fact that I am living and attending college in Florida, live for summer and the sunshine, have an admiration for sunflowers, and believe that sunshine equals happiness.  I am no longer a new college student and know that happiness and sunshine will prevail.  I am excited about these new changes and believe that they are for the best!

Next, I am excited to announce that I have completed yet another item off my bucket list!  While not an actual definition of the word, I successfully lived out my first all-nighter at the Kappa new member sleepover that I got to attend as a committee member.  Needless to say that while it was fun, it was torture the next day.  It didn't hit me how tired I was until the afternoon, but after sleeping for 12 hours I am fully recovered, fresh and ready to hit the new week ahead of me.  It was an experience that I know I won't forget and it was also one of the most fun bonding experiences for my littles and me.


Have a crazy fun week from the sunshine state!

No comments:

Post a Comment