Language Translation

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mini Me


So it's no secret anymore that I am going to Disney World tomorrow.  Yesterday after my "crafternoon" I watched some old home DVDs and found some cute pictures that capture the "Disney Magic" (literally and figuratively).  And if you can't tell by the photos, I am AS excited to go tomorrow with my mom now as I was then:

No matter how many times you see it in your life, the first glimpse of Cinderella's Castle upon entering Magic Kingdom is always breathtaking.
Since I was five years old, I have loved riding carousels.  This one at Magic Kingdom is my favorite because it is in the land of the princesses, now called Fantasyland.
I still believe that no matter how old you are, you are never too old to take your picture with Mickey and Minnie.  This is also true especially if you are wearing their hat!
While not at Disney World but on the Disney Magic cruise ship, I still love Disney princesses.  You are also never too old to sing their songs or wear tiaras (believe me I am doing this tomorrow)!
Reason number 452 why you should ALWAYS get your pictures taken with characters: you NEVER know what kind of stint they might try to pull!  Yes, Goofy himself initiated this one.
Continue to have an AMAZING spring break, everyone!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment