Language Translation

Sunday, March 17, 2013

We Came, We Saw, We Conquered

What a wonderful spring break it has been!  I head back to Miami tonight after an amazing week at home well-rested and ready to face the rest of what should be a fun (and challenging) second semester. For anybody who asks what I did, I can give them three answers and expand on that:






3) I Baked


All of it was fun and I can definitely expand on each category.  First of all, I created a Crafting Board on Pinterest and made some cute crafts from it: mostly kappa stuff, letters for my big and grandbig, and then a cute monogram canvas for myself.  Second, I was so proud of myself for trying the new Rip, Ride, Rockit coaster at Universal that I felt like I didn't even need to go on the Hulk.  It was just fun being there with my mom!  Finally, I gave Monster Cookies a try and they were AMAZING and then for my dad's birthday he requested my favorite Cookie Oreo and Brownie Bars instead of cake.  So gooey and delicious.  That's something we definitely DON'T get at school.

I have some pretty great things to look forward to in the next few weeks: Reading Buddies with Kappa sisters, some beach weekends, inspiration week and initiation, paddle reveal, and formal.  Then I will be home again and soon it will be time for camp.  I don't know where the year has gone.

Safe travels to anyone leaving for vacation or home today.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment