Language Translation

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Vacation


This weekend I went with my friend Chynna to Crandon Park Beach at Key Biscayne.


It was the same beach that I went to with kappa for Bid Day, but this time there was almost nobody there given all of the weekend events: ULTRA Music Festival and the Sony Ericsson Tennis Tournament.  For three hours we lay under this palm tree on a quiet sandy white beach.  The water was perfect, we got tan, and it was the perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday off campus.




I like Key Biscayne so much better than South Beach.  If I didn't know any better I would have thought that I was in the Bahamas or on some luxury island in the middle of the ocean.  And to make it all better, all we had to pay for was water bottles, metro tickets, and sunscreen.  Such a perfect mini vacation.  And I was in a good mood getting back to campus that it didn't matter how much work I had to do.  'Twas absolutely wonderful.

Have a great week, everyone!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment