Since returning back to school from spring break, things have basically gone from 0-60 in a matter of seconds. I have a research essay due tomorrow (check!), response paper due next Wednesday, and a 2nd nutrition midterm next Thursday! Crazy, right? I am so glad that I got to spend some time at home over break relaxing because I won't have much time during the week to get it all done. And if that's not crazy enough, check out my schedule for the next few weeks and figure out which item does NOT belong:
March 20-21: Delta Lambda Phi Dance-A-Thon Philanthropy Event
March 23: Beach day with my sister Alison!
March 28: Mixer with AEPi
March 28-30: Sigma Chi Derby Days Philanthropy Event (and yes, I'm playing volleyball. what???)
April 1-5: Inspiration Period
April 6: Initiation into Kappa Kappa Gamma and Relay for Life
April 7: First FORMAL CHAPTER
April 10: Taylor Swift Concert!
April 13: Recruitment Workshop and Suite Cleaning Day
April 14: Paddle Revelation Ceremony
April 20: FORMAL!!!
April 26: LAST DAY OF CLASSES
May 6: My Last Final
Throw in some more papers, projects, and tests, and that is one heck of a second half of second semester. Seriously, where has the year gone? Next week I sign up for housing, in 2 weeks I sign up for classes, and then on May 6 after my last final I will officially be a college SOPHOMORE. It's only going to get busier from this point forward but then summer will be totally worth it. I'm excited to go back to camp as a senior counselor this summer and have a little extra time at home in between finals and camp and camp and move-BACK-in.
Have a great rest of the week!
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment