Language Translation

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pinteresting

I decided to take a quick study break after my long trek from the library back to the dorms since I have been studying there for 3 hours with no break!  The last midterm is today at noon and then I am officially done with academic obligations (besides going to class and doing next-day homework) until spring break.  I get to go home on Friday and I am overjoyed to be able to see my family and just have some "me" time away from the stress and chaos of school (even though I love it here).  One of the many distractions that I find myself doing a lot is Pinterest!  I might have a slight obsession with the website but that's totally okay because it is just a little bit each day.  There's some pretty incredible stuff on the internet and ideas that people have and it is fun to poke around and see the world through different lenses such as fashion, food, or life!  So here are some of MY personal favorite pins from the ever-popular website:

Ice Cream Sundae Brownies from the Picky Palate
"The Most Amazing Snack": a rolo candy or hershey kiss melted onto a square pretzel and pressed with an M&M.
Sorority T-Shirt Designs: we used Pinterest to create our last one, which was a frocket!
I have found some really great workout ideas like this one on the elliptical-it burns but feels so good.
Who DOESN'T love looking at various travel destinations online?
My dream bedroom!
Finally, here's a little inspiration to keep you going through this second half of the week!
...back to studying we go!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment