I got back from an amazing vacation at Disney World and Universal Orlando and had a fabulous time. My mom and I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel which was in walking distance to CityWalk and the theme parks. We even got early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Yes, we were those crazies who lined up to get in before 7am, but it was worth it because we got to be the first people on the Forbidden Journey Ride and didn't have to wait in lines that were 3 hours long when we went back later in the day. I also got to try my first Butterbeer, a butterscotch flavored soda, and took home the souvenir mug.
Even though we didn't master up the courage to try the Incredible Hulk Coaster, Mom and I still managed to do some pretty cool and classic rides while at the parks: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, It's a Small World, Mad Hatter's Spinning Teacups, Space Mountain, Ariel's Deep Sea Adventure, Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Flight of the Hippogriff, Despicable Me Minion Madness, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Revenge of the Mummy, The Simpsons Simulator, Men In Black Alien Attack, Dragon Challenge: Chinese Fireball, Jurassic Park River Adventure, Popeye's Bilge Rat Barge, and Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls.
Have you had an awesome spring break too? I am sad that it is almost over because it means school is back in session with its tests, papers, and homework but I am also happy to be reunited with my kappa sisters and friends in my new home!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment