![]() |
| Meet my family! Blakely is in the box being put together by my fabulously amazing GBig Shannon! |
So for reveal tonight each big wrapped a massive cardboard box and put a clue on it. Mine was a balloon with my name spelled wrong (family inside joke) that my new member mom gave me before we walked over to the green. Once I saw the box with my balloon on it I ran over, opened it up, and my BIG popped out! I'm so excited to be part of the BBB family and after a few family pictures, we went to the Yard House for dinner at Merrick Park and there is more fun in store for the rest of the weekend!
Blakely was my Bid Day Buddy, beach buddy, and original Owl Pal. We formed a connection super early in the process that I knew I wanted her as my big from the first day! I cannot wait to spend even more time with her and the rest of our awesome family.
Have a great weekend, everyone! And if you haven't already, be sure to tell someone close that you love them. I'm feeling super mushy with a new big sister in my life so I just feel that it's important.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment