Language Translation

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Playlist

It has been a while since I last posted my music playlist.  Because I haven't bought much new music recently, I thought that I would share one of my favorite playlists that I have been listening to for several months now.  I call it my "chill list" because I listen to it when I am doing homework, relaxing, or trying to get to sleep. It has 37 songs but here is a sample of ten of them so you can get the gist of it:

1) Dream Big by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband

2) One Day by Matisyahu

3) The World's Greatest by R. Kelly

4) You've Got a Friend by James Taylor

5) Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show

6) Beth by Glee Cast

7) The House that Built Me by Miranda Lambert

8) Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

9) Breakeven (Falling to Pieces) by The Script

10) I'm In by Keith Urban

Keep having a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment