Language Translation

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday 5

Happy February!  In celebration of the end of another great week, here is my Friday top 5 list!


1) The Super Bowl!  I am an avid football fan and even though I don't cheer for either team playing this year, it is always fun to watch with family and friends.  I also love the commercials.


2) Relay for Life Kickoff!  We kicked off spring semester with sales, registration tables, music, and some fundraisers.  Here I am with one of my committee member friends, Ryan, in our new self tie-dyed shirts.


3) The Lilly Pulitzer Spring Collection came out this week.  I am already scrolling the web site to pick out my favorites.  Maybe I'll find a cute one to bring to camp this summer.


4) Right now, it's all about the []_[] basketball team!  After beating Duke, UNC, and FSU, we have climbed to #14 in the AP poll.  That's pretty amazing considering we were #25 when playing Duke last week.  I might have to start going to some games.


5) There really is nothing like that Florida Sunshine!  I got a really great tan at the beach last weekend and we have been enjoying some nice weather down here too.  Not too hot, not too cold, it is absolutely perfect outside.  I've even started doing work outside, which is great because then there's no distractions.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment