In college (and life for that matter), it is easy to get caught up in the everyday stresses, trying hard to reach the bare minimum, and counting down the hours until it's time to go back to sleep and start over again. I admit that I have had plenty of those days and quite a few this week: I did not realize how busy SportsFest actually was and have a major English paper due this week that I have not really started yet. Trying to get that done along with two big exams, a field placement orientation, and Kappa stuff is going to be hard, but it is important to find time to relax. I usually look at Pinterest for motivational quotes and peek at my quote book every now and then for some gems and/or inspiration, and I thought about sharing some of my favorites that I know will carry me through the week!
Monday: with a little bit of hope, maybe it won't be so manic!
Tuesday: make it a great continuation of yesterday!
Wednesday: halfway there! you can do it!
Thursday (Valentine's Day): you don't have to be in a relationship/in love in order to feel it.
Friday: yay! you made it through the week. celebrate!
xoxo


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment