Day 1: I came into the suite at exactly 12:01 to find these amazing gifts! So if you cannot tell from the picture, the gifts are:
- A corkboard/whiteboard thing with KKG letters
- 4 Kappa/Owl notepads
- 2 handpainted picture frames
- 2 vintage t-shirts
- A chocolate cake with m&ms in the middle
- A chalkboard
- A painted mug with school supplies
- A vintage KKG tote bag
- A pink monogram desk tray
Day 2: I walked over with my sisters Katie and Meagan to find yet even MORE amazing treats from my big sister! They included:
- 1 hoodie
- 1 long-sleeve shirt
- 1 short-sleeve vintage shirt
- 2 bowls of mac & cheese
- A clutch purse filled with vanilla scented luxuries
- A plate of brownies
- An owl box with mini goodies
- 1 glitter frame with a kappa song
- A spa kit complete with an eye pillow, sponge, and nail kit
- A sparkle notepad
- A pink cup with Special K protein bars (my favorite!)
- A KKG hairbrush
- A super soft purple blanket.
Day 3: what a treat to stop by the suite before class and find these amazing gifts from my big and grandbig who I love so so so much!
- A hanging Kappa picture frame
- A wooden H with rhinestones
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pretzels (regular and chocolate covered)
- A bedazzled picture frame
- A stuffed owl
- Wooden box with 3 mini boxes; each had a different necklace inside!
- 1 notebook
- Mean Girls and 27 Dresses on DVD
- A "Kappa Book" (aka a takeoff of the MG Burn Book!)
- 1 vintage tank top
- 1 vintage philanthropy shirt
And as if the day could not get any better, I came back to my room after walking back with all of my treats to find that my roommate had not only let my big inside but that she completely decorated my side of the room! We're talking all out with balloons and streamers everywhere. So so so excited for Friday now!
Day 4: Kappa Kappa Beach Day! I was even more in shock to find that I got some things that I had wanted for the longest time since joining KKG:
- Last year's Bid Day bag
- 3 vintage t-shirts
- 1 hand-painted monogram Lilly Pulitzer Thermos
- A neon Kappa baseball hat
- 1 blue KKG bow
- Gatorade
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Kappa Nike Shorts
- 1 bumper sticker
- 1 wooden picture frame
- Sunglasses
- 1 or 2 towels (can't tell at this point)
- More healthy snacks!
- An anchor beach/gym bag
Day 5: cannot believe tonight is reveal! I am so grateful to my big and grandbig who have spoiled me rotten this week with so many treats and surprised. I cannot wait for tonight because I have heard that it is one of the best kappa memories and a new chapter in my life. So here's what's in the photo from today:
- 2 Painted canvases
- 3 vintage t-shirts
- 1 vintage bag
- 1 picture frame
- 1 pillow
- 1 owl coin bank
- 1 drink coozie
- Flipz chocolate pretzels
- A grow your own flower kit
- 1 wooden box with my monogram and jewelry
- 2 notepads
- 1 KKG bumper sticker
- 1 KKG chevron keychain
Have a great day, everyone!
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment