Language Translation

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekenders Kappa Style

What a wonderful weekend it has been!  I cannot imagine a better way to kick off UMiami Greek Week than a fun weekend with my Kappa sisters.  From Big/Little Reveal on Friday night to the sisterhood dinner show last night and Greek Week Opening Ceremonies tonight, I have had so much fun.  These memories will keep me going through the next two weeks (also known as that "midterm slump").  Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some that captured the essence of this weekend's excitement:

Before Reveal with my pledge sisters Hannah and Marisa.
This right here is my family!  Blakely and Shannon are quite possibly the best ever and I love them so much already.
With Blakely, my pledge sister Keelin, and her big Holly!  Our families are very close and I can't wait to get to know them even better.  
At the sisterhood masquerade event with our new member mom Paola and one of my favorites from PC '12 Melissa!
My beautiful pledge sister Sameera!
Love love love this girl.  Hallie is awesome and I don't know what I would do without her!
 Have a great week, everyone!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment