Happy last day of the world as we know it! Okay, I am not actually a believer in the Mayan Apocalypse but it is pretty fun to joke about, especially when everyone is posting about it on every social media site! It is hard to believe that I have now been on break for two weeks. My brother got out of school yesterday for the next two weeks and then I go back to school shortly after he does. This weekend we are going to North Carolina to see family and friends and then come home after Christmas. Not long after that, we are going to a beach condo resort in North-Central Florida for New Years Eve with some family friends. In between the two, I am looking into participating in the Color Me Wild 5K down at the beach! It is one of those races sponsored by Color Run and you get painted along the route.
So by this point you are probably wondering why the post is called Ahoy There without me mentioning anything about camp! Well, the 2012 SeaGull and Seafarer video yearbooks have been published online. I just watched one with my mom and the second one in my room, and it was so much fun looking back at the memories from this past summer. A bunch of my activity's skits were featured, along with our victory cheer from winning the Big Kahuna Cup second session! Among those were our Jeopardy! game show skit, date night movie skit, and flash mob. I will be going back to Seafarer this summer, and I am even more excited because my brother will be going back, along with my two cousins. The "Fantastic Four" will be together again this weekend and then at camp come June. And, to keep with the excitement, I am having dinner tonight with one of my former camp head counselors, who is working in Jacksonville this week. So it has been a pretty great Seafarer day for me this far, and it is about as hot as a normal camp day as well (not really, but it is warm!).
I hope that you have a great day and start to your weekend! Best wishes to anyone traveling this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment