1) I graduated high school in May of this year, and it was one of the happiest days of my life. Family and friends came from miles around to celebrate with my family and me, and it was a glorious time. The weather was perfect, the party was fun, and I loved spending time with everyone there.
2) I went to Madrid, Spain for two weeks as a spring break/weeklong study abroad trip, where I blogged for my school. We traveled all throughout the city and areas surrounding, and I lived with a host family during my time there.
3) I turned 18 on June 14, right in the middle of starter camp at Seafarer! The day itself was fun, but I enjoyed the luxuries of turning 18 with all of the "legal" privileges that it came with throughout the year. I celebrated with my cute 6-year-old campers, co-counselors, and staff on my activity.
4) I spent 10 weeks at Camp Seafarer as a junior counselor on the canoeing staff. We had a great time bonding and helping kids learn different skills. I also worked in one of the youngest cabins, serving as a counselor for almost 60 girls ages 6-9. It was my favorite summer there, and I am looking forward to going back in 2013.
5) Finally, starting University of Miami was my most favorite thing of 2012. I jumped right in and got involved with so many different activities and have enjoyed every minute of the experience. There is nothing that I regret thus far, and I am so happy that I chose to go to school here. I am sure second semester will be great, so keep checking up on this blog-you never know what could happen!
Have a great day, everyone!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment