Haha so little untraditional, right? But the smiles of those people in the office don't lie-it is nice to finally have a break after a long semester of hard work. And while I haven't celebrated with a million kit-kats (gotta stay away from so much candy!), the little catchy tune does capture the essence of the moment.
I have had a great break so far-visiting my old high school, lunch with my mom, relaxing, nice dinners out, watching my old high school play in the football state championship, and being with family and friends. Tonight we celebrate the second night of Hanukkah and I cannot wait to eat some of my mom's latkes and play dreidel. Last night I got something that I had pinned on my Pinterest monogram board months ago-a Lilly-monogrammed purple comfort colors tank top! To top that off, I also got my favorite Christmas movie, Elf, on DVD! I can basically quote the entire movie and I love watching it, so here are some of my personal favorite scenes (and yours, too maybe):
But with nothing to do comes other responsibilities, right? Yes. Over break I am working strategically with my mom to clean out the disaster area referred to as "my bedroom" by getting rid of old junk and clothes. And I still have two nights of recruitment clothes to search for, maybe one. And remember my old posts in November for "no gain November"? Well, I am going to try to keep that up through December break so that I can go to school healthy, refreshed, and ready to start anew. So break is all great when it means no schoolwork, but there is always something to do!
I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your weekend and wish a very Happy Hanukkah to those of you who are celebrating this week.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment