Throwback Thursday is probably my favorite instagram-able day of the week. I just love looking through peoples' recent pictures, old pictures, baby pictures, summer pictures, etc. And it gives me a chance to go through the files on my computer and do the same. Funny enough, I had today's #tbt planned for quite a while. Exactly one year ago today was the Taylor Swift Red Tour concert in Miami that I attended with my big and one of my close friends. By my
millions of Taylor Swift postings, it is probably evident that I am obsessed and I am not ashamed to admit it. I have seen her four times live in concert and this was definitely the best, despite having the not-so-amazing seats in the arena (I've seen her on the floor so I know what a good view is). So here it is,
my "throwback thursday" pic of the week:
Another reason why I happen to love Thursday is because it is the night that we usually have mixers or social events. Tonight is our semester crush party with a "dress to impress" theme. I am so excited to wear the awesome dress I have picked out for it but am even more excited to spend a fun night with my sisters. In two weekends we will be having our annual semester formal to celebrate the end of the year, which by the way is coming way too fast. Pics to come tomorrow after my psychology test-it's the motivation pushing me through the studying that I have been doing in between classes.
Who knows, maybe next year tonight will be my newest #tbt?
No comments:
Post a Comment