It starts with the realization that you have a ton of major assignments due this week, which in my case would consist of a paper due tomorrow (almost done!), presentation with handouts on Thursday, writing assignment due Thursday, potential reading quiz on Thursday, and a Psychology exam on Friday. And for me, that would just happen to be something in every class. Throw in there our annual semester crush party on Thursday, chapter on Monday, Homecoming on Tuesday, a workshop on Wednesday, and class registration on Thursday and you have yourself a "hell week." And if that's not any indicator of madness, my phone looks like this:
And my computer looks like this:
It's time to make friends with Starbucks, Quizlet, and GoogleDocs once again. If there's one thing I learned in high school, it's that time management is key to ensuring academic success. Hence why I plan to study a little bit of psychology each day until Friday because I want to go to our social event. I know that this week is totally manageable and doable; it will just take a little more motivation to get it all done. It's better to do a little each day than cram a whole lot into a shorter amount of time. That way, you still get to enjoy little luxuries like lunches with friends, workouts, feeling like a human, and getting some sleep while still reaping benefits at the end of the week. I plan to use the school pool on Friday and start tanning for our annual sorority formal. And that, my friends, is how you survive a "hell week."


No comments:
Post a Comment