Yesterday we had our semester sisterhood retreat, and it was one of those occasions that reminded me why I love going to school in Florida. We drove south of Miami (yes, you can go more south from here) to the Florida Keys where we went kayaking at an adventure park and then had lunch and relaxed at a nearby beach on Big Pine Key. The weather was perfect, the bonding incredible, and the experience perfect. Even though I am still sore from hardcore kayaking for more than 2 hours, it was a wonderful way to spend the weekend with my sisters and remind me why I am part of this organization. One year ago this weekend I was initiated and it is remarkable to see how much has happened since then. What a wonderful celebration. I couldn't be happier.
 |
| It was my first time eating ice cream from a cone in forever. And with this view it couldn't have been better. Oh, and she's pretty cool too. |
 |
| Tell me this view isn't one of the most beautiful ones you've ever seen... |
No comments:
Post a Comment