I had heard of it several times before I had actually been, but today I was running errands with some sisters and we got hungry. So we stopped at the popular ice cream shop ChillN Nitrogen Ice Cream. It's the ice cream shop I wish we had growing up.
The gist of it goes as follows: you pick between ice cream or yogurt as your base and then choose a single flavor or combination of 2-3 different ones, pick your choice of mixins, and then they toss it in a mixing bowl to blend it all together. What makes it different from regular ice cream, though, is that they flash freeze it with nitrogen to end up with smooth, creamy ice cream that has the perfect taste, texture, and amount of toppings. I got Cake Batter & Chocolate mixed with brownies and rainbow sprinkles, and it was the best ice cream that I have ever had. I definitely recommend it for anybody who comes to visit Miami as it is the coolest (literally and figuratively) ice cream shop that I have ever been to, with a modern feel.
Please note that I am not an official reviewer for any source; these are my opinions and I would not recommend anything that I myself would not like/use/enjoy. I hope that if you do go to ChillN, that your experience is just as wonderful (& delicious) as mine was. Spontaneity at its finest; I could not have asked for a better Saturday afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment